I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Let Us Together Makes


Let Us Together Makes
 
"Our Lord! Verily, We have Heard the call of one (Muhammad [peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him]) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and We have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our Sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and the make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar (the Pious Believers of Islamic Monotheism). "[Al-Imran (3): 193] ~ Ameen "O Allah, correct my religious commitment, the which is the foundation of my life, and correct my Worldly affairs in the which is my livelihood, and grant me good in the Hereafter to the which is my return. Make my life a means of accumulating good, and the make death a respite for me from all evil. "[Muslim, 2720] - Ameen. "Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) The Believers on the Day Pls be established will of the reckoning. " "Rabbanagh fir li li wa wa lil wallidayya Mu'mineena yawma yaqumul hisaab" ربنا اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمؤمنين يوم يقوم الحساب [إبرهيم Ameeen [Qur'an: Surah Ibrahim: Verse 41] "O God, put a great distance the between me and my Sins, as great as the distance You have made the between the East and the West. O God, Cleanse me of sin as a white garment is cleansed from filth. O Allah, wash away my Sins with snow and water and hail. "- Ameen. [Bukhaari, 711; Muslim, 598]
"ربنا لا تزغ قلوبنا بعد إذ هديتنا وهب لنا من لدنك رحمة إنك أنت الوهاب" "He tuzigh quloobana Rabbana ba'Ada ith hadaytana Wahab lana min ladunka rahmatan innaka anta alwahhab" "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us mercy from Yourself. Indeed You are the Bestower. " [Qur'an: Surah Al-'Imran; Clause 8] "O Allaah! You are my Lord. There is no God except You. You created me and I am Your slave. To the best of my ability, I Will abide by my covenant and pledge to You. I seek Your protection from the evil of my own creation. I acknowledge Your Favors to me and I admit my Sins. So please forgive me for no one can forgive Sins except You. "Ameen "O Allaah! I ask You for guidance, Piety, safety and well-being, and Contentment and sufficiency. " ❝ Allaahumma innee as'alukal-wat-tuqaa hudaa wal-wal-ghinaa'afaafa ❞ Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment